- The Department has an orientation meeting for students each August. All students are expected to attend.
- Full-time students are assigned a desk and a mailbox in the Student Room for their first two (2) years.
- Students are expected to meet honorable and ethical standards during examinations and while preparing out-of-class assignments. Failure to do so may be grounds for dismissal.
- Drop/Add and late registration charges are normally the responsibility of the student, but this rule may be waived in exceptional cases.
- Students are welcome to use the kitchen. Names should be written on food storage containers left in the refrigerator and containers should be removed from the refrigerator in a timely manner. All persons using the kitchen are expected to keep it clean.