Cellular Immunology and Immune Metabolism Core (CIMC)
The CIMC facility is a customer-oriented service dedicated to supporting the research needs of the members of the Louisiana Cancer Research Consortium (LCRC) including CTVO junior investigators. There is a wide range of expertise in immune assays currently available. Additional assays can be developed in collaboration with researchers.
- BC Gallios: 10 colors; 3 lasers: 405, 488 and 638 nm
- FACS Aria II: 18 colors; 5 lasers:355, 405, 488, 561 and 633nm in the class one enclosure
- BD FACSymphony: 28 colors; 5 lasers: 355, 405, 488, 561 and 637nm
- Amnis® Imaging Flow Cytometer: Amnis® ImageStreamX Mark II imaging flow cytometer combines the speed, sensitivity, and phenotyping abilities of flow cytometry with the microscopy. This unique combination enables a broad range of applications that would be impossible using either technique alone.
- 12 Imaging Channels
- Multi magnification: 60X, 40X, 20X
- 4 lasers: 405, 488, 561 and 642nm
- Bright field
XFe analyzers: XF Extracellular Flux Analyzers are the platforms for metabolic assays, simultaneously measuring the two major energy producing pathways of the cell – mitochondrial respiration and glycolysis. The XFe24, and XFe96 bioanalyzers can determine in vitro oxygen consumption, glycolysis, mitochondrial dysfunction, and fatty acid oxidation. XFe96 bioanalyser is enclosed in hypoxia chamber and connected to Cytation1 cell reader.
NanoSight NS300 allows rapid analysis of the size and concentration size of all types of nanoparticles from 0.01 - 1 µm* in diameter, depending on the instrument configuration and sample type.
MagPix Luminex: It is a versatile multiplexing platform capable of performing qualitative and quantitative analysis of proteins and nucleic acids in a variety of sample matrices. This system can perform up to 50 tests in a single reaction volume.
The gentleMACS™ Octo Dissociator is a benchtop instrument for the semi-automated and standardized tissue dissociation or homogenization of up to eight samples.
To schedule the appointment contact Dorota Wyczechowska, Ph.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org and register in iLab. You need the account number to be able to schedule the appointment online: https://my.ilabsolutions.com/service_center/show_external/3389