Professor and Interim Head of Biochemistry, and Associate Director of the Stanley S. Scott Cancer Center
Location: Via Zoom
For more information or program materials email Hari Koul, MSc, PhD at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning Objectives – To understand:
- the biology of prostate cancer;
- the basis of hormone therapy for prostate cancer;
- mechanisms of therapeutic resistance;
- expression and role of prostate-derived Ets factor (PDEF); and
- purpose of combination therapy
Accreditation: The Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement: The Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans designates this live activity for a maximum 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.