LSUHSC-New Orleans Core Curriculum :
***IMPORTANT: Programmatic start dates are subject to change due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic.
Programmatic Summer Semester Dates: Wednesday, June 1, 2022 through Friday, August 5, 2022.
Programmatic Duration : Up to two summers at LSUHSC-New Orleans and throughout the academic school years at the home institution (fall and spring semesters):
1) neuroscience research, inclusive of laboratory experiences, critical thinking and reading skills, and skills' preparation for professional schools' entrance examination, the GRE.
2) scholars with awareness of career path options in the neurosciences, such as our PhD program, as well as our dual-degree track of MD/PhD programs;
3) facilitation of mentoring relationships with biomedical/health professions faculty, students, and neuroscience researchers;
4) advising on pre-admissions biomedical professions admissions tools - Professional curriculum vitae (CV)/resume' development and approaches to admissions interviews.
5) the integration of leadership and professionalism