Pediatric Nephrology Fellowship Program
To ensure your safety and well-being, our fellowship interviews will be held remotely via the ZOOM platform. We acknowledge this may be the first time that you will be using this type of interview format, so we will take additional measures to provide you with the necessary support and detailed logistical information.
Although the value of in-person interviews to gain an insight into our program and most importantly, our supportive learning environment will unfortunately be lost this year, we will provide you with the best humanistic experience as possible. All interviews, even for local candidates will be conducted in this manner to promote consistency, fairness, and equity. We look forward to getting to know you and visit with you virtually.
How to Apply:
1. Positions are offered only through the National Resident Matching Program: NRMP
2. All applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service: ERAS
3. The following materials are required for a completed application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three or more letters of recommendation
- Official Medical School Transcript
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation
- USMLE scores
- Personal statement