- Erwin LL, Nilges MN, DeLarge AF, Weed PF, Winsauer, PJ. (2018). Effects of Noncontingent Ethanol, DHEA, and Pregnanolone Administration on Ethanol Self-Administration in Outbred Female Rats. Alcohol. May 9, 2018. In Press.
- DeLarge AF, Erwin LL, Winsauer PJ. Atypical binding at dopamine and serotonin transporters contribute to the discriminative stimulus effects of mephedrone. Neuropharmacology. 2017 Jun;119:62-75.
- Maxi JK, Dean M, Zabaleta J, Reiss K, Bagby GJ, Nelson S, Winsauer PJ, Peruzzi F, Molina PE. Chronic Binge Alcohol Administration Dysregulates Hippocampal Genes Involved in Immunity and Neurogenesis in Simian Immunodeficiency Virus-Infected Macaques. Biomolecules. 2016 Nov 9;6(4). pii: E43.
- Ketchum MJ, Weyand TG, Weed PF, Winsauer PJ. Learning by subtraction: Hippocampal activity and effects of ethanol during the acquisition and performance of response sequences. Hippocampus. 2016 May;26(5):601-22.
- Weed PF, Filipeanu CM, Ketchum MJ, Winsauer PJ. Chronic Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol during Adolescence Differentially Modulates Striatal CB1 Receptor Expression and the Acute and Chronic Effects on Learning in Adult Rats. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2016 Jan;356(1):20-31.
- Winsauer PJ, Filipeanu CM, Weed PF, Sutton JL. Hormonal status and age differentially affect tolerance to the disruptive effects of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ(9)-THC) on learning in female rats. Front Pharmacol. 2015 Jul 2;6:133.
- Hulin MW, Lawrence MN, Amato RJ, Weed PF, Winsauer PJ. Comparison of dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) and pregnanolone with existing pharmacotherapies for alcohol abuse on ethanol- and food-maintained responding in male rats. Alcohol. 2015 Mar;49(2):127-38.