Current Lab Members
Jiaxi Xu, PhD
Snigdha Mukerjee, PhD
Mona Elgazzaz, MD
Former Lab Members:
- Alynne Carvalho-Galvao (Exchange PhD Student: 2017-2018). Currently a PhD student at the Universidade Federal da Paraiba, Joao Pessoa, Brazil.
- Tyler Basting PhD (Postdoctoral Associate: 2016-2018). Currently Medical Writer in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Alberto Mendoza, MD (Clinician Scientist: 2013-2015). Currently Cardiology Pediatrician at the University of Texas, Corpus Christi, TX.
- Thyago Moreira de Queiroz (Exchange PhD Student: 2013-2014). Currently a Professor at the Federal University de Ceara, Fortaleza, Brazil.
- Matthew Deshotels, MSc (Master’s Student: 2012-2013). Currently an Internal Medicine Resident at Baylor College in Houston, TX.
- Harshita Chodavarapu, PhD (PhD Student: 2012-2017). Postdoctoral Researcher at Cedars Sinai, CA.
- Melissa D. Scroggin, MSc (Master’s Student: 2011-2013). Currently Doctor of Physical Therapy. Class of 2016, LSUHSC-NO in New Orleans, LA.
- Kim Brint Pedersen, PhD (Postdoctoral Associate: 2010-2015). Currently Research Associate of Pharmacology at LSUHSC-NO in New Orleans, LA
- Srinivas Sriramula, PhD (Postdoctoral Associate: 2010-2015). Currently Assistant Professor of Pharmacology at the East Carolina University in Greenville, NC.
- Kavaljit Chhabra, PhD (PhD Student: 2009-2013). Assistant Professor at the University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY
- Ping Xu, MD-PhD (Postdoctoral Associate: 2009-2010). Biomedical Scientist at ScienCell Research Laboratories, San Diego, CA.
- Yanhui Cai, MSc (Graduate Student: 2009-2010). Currently Postdoctoral Fellow at The Wistar Institute, Philadelphia, PA.
- Sharell M. Bindom, PhD (MD-PhD Student: 2006-2009). Currently a Neonatologist in St Louis, MO.
- Huijing Xia, PhD (Postdoctoral Associate: 2006-2011). Currently Assistant Professor (Research) of Pharmacology at LSUHSC-NO in New Orleans, LA.
- Yumei Feng, MD-Ph.D. (Postdoctoral Associate: 2006-2010). Currently Associate Professor of Pharmacology and Physiology & Cell Biology at the University of Nevada School of Medicine in Reno, NV.