Choosing a Health Insurance Plan
- Be a dependent on your parent’s plan till age 26
- Enroll in a LSU’s Bluecross/Blueshield Student Health Plan ’18-’19.
- Enroll in a Marketplace Plan. Open Enrollment starts in November.
Changing Insurance Plans? Find out more here.
Be well and Stay fit, visit the Wellness Center.
Student Health Resources
- Student Health Forms
- Campus Health
- Health Clinic Hours
- LSUHSC Wellness Krewe: Self-Care for Healthcare
- LSUHSC Well-Being Index
- Mindfulness & Stress Resources
- Student Health FAQs
- Needlestick Injury?
Please email the SGA VP of Health or any other Student Health Contact if you have any questions.
A counselor is on call 24 hours a day to assist in time of crisis. If you feel you have an emergency or need immediate assistance at any time, contact the counselor on call by following the instructions on the main line (504) 568-8888.