Protocols (2000- 2005)
- A 4-week Randomized, Multi-center, Double-blind, Placebo and Active-controlled, Parallel-group, forced-titration Phase IIB study Comparing Efficacy and Safety of Ascending Doses of CG5503 Prolonged release up to 233 mg BID and Oxycodone Prolonged Release up to 20 mg BID to Placebo in Subjects with Moderate to Sever Chronic Pain due to Osteoarthritis of the Knee.
Sponsord by J&J PRD (2005)
Mentors: Drs. Sarmini, Siddiqui – Residents: Rhoda Jones, Antoinette Tugaoen
- Defining Cortical Reorganization With the Use of Constraint Induced Motor Therapy- A Pilot Study.
Mentor – Drs. Siddiqui, Stonnington, Glynn, Kurtz-Burke – Residents: Jennifer Marks, William Scott, Edward Babigumira. (2004-2005)
- Incidence of Blood Vessel Penetration during epidural steroid injection (ESI) procedures.
Mentors: Drs. Melfi, Charlie April – Resident/Fellow: Mihnea Dumitrescu, Walter Ellis, Brent (2003-2005)
- Successful Decannulation of Tracheostomized TBI Patients with Decreased Cognition and Swallowing Disorders –
Mentor – Dr. Glynn – Residents: Charles Schlosser, Marco Perez (2004-2005)
- Correlation of Somatosensory Evoked Responses and Functional Independence Measurement Scale in the Prediction of Recovery from Stroke
Mentor – Drs. Kishner, Siddiqui – Residents: Stephanie Abron, Christine Keating, Scott Taranto (2004-2005)
- An Open-label, randomized, parallel-group, multicenter study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of Enoxaparin versus unfractionated heparin in the prevention of venous thromboembolism in patients following acute ischemic stroke.
Mentor – Drs. Kishner, Siddiqui – Residents: (2004-2005)
- An Open-Label, Randomized, Parallel-Group Study To Confirm the Safety And Efficacy Of PROCRIT® (EPOETIN ALFA) Administered Peri Operatively versus the Standard Of Care in Blood Conservation in Subjects Undergoing Major Elective Spinal Surgery. –
Mentor – Dr. Kishner, Dr. Siddiqui (2005)
- PROTOCOL: CTS (June 1, 2000- May 31,2005)
Title: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Evaluation of Outcomes Dependent on Different Treatment and Premorbid Characteristics (Original Study)
Sponsor: Health Excellence Fund
Mentor: Drs. Kishner, Siddiqui – Resident:
- Gene expression for SST2 and kdr in joint fluid from patients with Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis – Mentor - Dr. Siddiqui – Resident Scott Sondes, Mirjana Bukara (2003-2004)
- The effect of Patient’s sense of control on the perception of pain and anxiety during Electromyography and Nerve Conduction Studies. Mentor: Dr. Siddiqui – Resident/Fellow: Donald Auzine, David Levi (2003)
- PROTOCOL: SB – 782528 – 002 (October 2002 – 2003)
Title: A randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled study evaluating the efficacy and safety of Vardenafil administered for 12 weeks in a flexible-dose regimen compared to placebo in subjects with erectile dysfunction solely secondary to traumatic spinal cord injury.
Mentors: Drs. Glynn, Siddiqui – Resident: Anthony Jase
- PROTOCOL: CAPSS-083 (July 1, 2000 – June 30, 2002)
Title: Clinical Evaluation of Regranex® (belcaplermin) Gel 0.01% for the Treatment of Full Thickness Diabetic Neuropathic Foot Ulcers
Mentors: Drs. Biundo, Siddiqui, Sarmini, Mercante – Residents: Jawad Bhatti, Scott Sondes, Zeeshan Ahmed
- PROTOCOL: 096-00 (1999-2001)
Title: An Active Comparator and Placebo controlled, Parallel-Group, Double-blind, 52 Week study to assess the safety and efficacy of MK-0966 in Rheumatoid Arthritis patients
Sponsor: Merck & Co. Inc
Mentors: Drs. Biundo, Siddiqui – Residents: Nidhi Purohit, Mirjana Bukara
- PROTOCOL: NI15713 Ro 113-0830 (Matrix Metalloprotease Inhibitor)
1999- June 2000
Title: A dose ranging, 24 week trial of RO 113-0803 in patients with primary knee osteoarthritis with or without hand osteoarthritis (followed by a 30 month extension)
Sponsor: Hoffmann-LaRoche Inc.
Mentor: Drs. Biundo, Siddiqui; Resident/Fellow Walter Ellis, Howard Huang, Ashfaq Qureshi
- PROTOCOL: 191622-013-01 (1999-2000)
Title: A Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Clinical study of the safety and efficacy of BOTOX® (Botulinum Toxin type A) Purified Neurotoxin Complex Injections in areas of focal tenderness in subjects with chronic low back pain
Mentors: Drs. Kishner, Siddiqui-Residents: Jawad Bhatti