Welcome to the Section of Community and Population Medicine in the Department of Medicine, led by Section Chief, Dr. Benjamin Springgate. Our section aims to improve the health of communities and individuals through simultaneously rigorous and culturally competent community partnered research. All of our research projects adhere to the principles of Community Partnered Participatory Research (CPPR), which emphasizes equity with community representation and input in all research activities. Our research primarily seeks to better understand best-practices and interventions that positively and sustainably impact community and individual resilience and mental and behavioral health outcomes.
- Louise Baker - Administrative Assistant
- Ashley Everette, MPH - Department Coordinator
- Paul Matthew Gement, MFIN - Assistant Business Manager
- Vacant - Project Coordinator, C-LEARN
- Miranda Pollock, MPH - Project Coordinator, RADD
- Olivia K. Sugarman, MPH - Project Coordinator, CPPRN