LSU VITREORETINAL FELLOWSHIP APPLICATIONS
Applicants are offered interviews in the fall on a rolling basis. Fellows are selected through SF Match.
- Graduate of an ACGME-accredited ophthalmology residency program
- Eligible for Louisiana State Licensure. http://www.lsbme.org/
Foreign Applicants - all of the above PLUS
- Fellows must acquire J1 visa through ECFMG
- Must be certified by the ECFMG. http://www.ecfmg.org/
- We accept applications through SF Match only. There are no other required documents.
- Interviews will be conducted each Fall. All interviews will be held virtually in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.