- Evaluation of the Louisiana Pre-release Medicaid Enrollment Program. 2019.
Community Health Workers
- Promoting Community Health Worker Leadership in Policy Development: Results from a Louisiana Workforce Study. Journal of Community Health, 2020.
- The National Association of Community Health Workers disputes findings of Covert et al. American Journal of Public Health, 2019.
Environment and Disaster
- Community perspectives on cross-sectoral collaborations to enhance preparedness and community resilience in disaster prone areas: Findings from South Louisiana. American Journal of Public Health, 2019.
- Examining Medicaid utilization data pre-and post-natural disaster: A case study of the 2016 Baton Rouge flood indicating a need for increase behavioral health access. American Journal of Public Health, 2019.
- Strategies to address trauma and enhance resilience in climate change- and disaster-at-risk communities. Traumatology, 2019.
Incarceration and Health
- Interventions for incarcerated adults with opioid use disorder in the United States: A systematic review with a focus on social determinants of health. PLoS One, 2020.
- Promoting health equity and criminal justice reform: The Louisiana experience. American Journal of Public Health, 2020.
- Resilience Against Depression Disparities (RADD): A protocol for a randomised comparative effectiveness trial for depression among predominantly low-income racial/ethnic, sexual and gender minorities. BMJ Open, 2019
Maternal and Child Health
- Homicide During Pregnancy and the Postpartum Period in Louisiana, 2016-2017. JAMA Pediatrics, 2020.
- Maternal and infant characteristics associated with maternal opioid overdose in the year following delivery. Addiction, 2020.
Social Determinants of Health
- Training community residents to address social determinants of health in under resourced communities. Health Promotion Practice, 2019.