What do Alumni of LSU OBGYN New Orleans have to say about their training?
- Our physicians are regarded as the most efficient surgeons in the area. Helps that we all trained at LSU!
- I am so proud of the professional behaviors I learned. I can manage the hard days knowing that I am capable, well-respected, and that everyone has a bad day sometimes...I always learn something on those days.
- Enjoy every second being part of the LSU family. There is no practice or group that is more supportive of you as a person and as a growing physician. These people are in your corner for life!! So thankful for mentors and friends from residency days.
- I will always be grateful that I was held accountable to try to become the best version of myself.
- Thankful to the patients we served who taught me so much and prepared me for the real world.
- The faculty at LSU NOLA are supportive, provide tough love, and have the ultimate goal to make you the best OBGYN you can be!! And in the real world it really pays off!
LSUHSC New Orleans OBGYN Alumni:
Annual Resident Retreat, July 2022