Pulmonary Clinical Research
The LSUHSC Pulmonary Clinical Research Center is dedicated to conducting quality, meaningful clinical research that advances the knowledge, treatment, and understanding diseases of the lung.
Volunteering for participation in research studies is a generous act that creates the potential for obtaining new insights into treatments. This may eventually lead to improved diagnostic tests and therapies.
What are the benefits to participating in a research study?
- Play an active role in your own health care
- Gain access to new research treatments before they are widely available
- Obtain expert medical care and medication during the trial at no cost
- Help others by contributing to research
- Education regarding your disease management
Active Clinical Trials
- A registry for patients taking Uptravi (SPHERE)
For more information, please our Clinical Research Nurse below:
Paula Lauto, RN, BSN 504-568-3451, email firstname.lastname@example.org