LSUHSC-New Orleans Pulmonary Clinical Research
The LSUHSC Pulmonary Clinical Research Center is dedicated to conducting quality, meaningful clinical research that advances the knowledge, treatment, and understanding diseases of the lung.
Volunteering for participation in research studies is a generous act that creates the potential for obtaining new insights into treatments. This may eventually lead to improved diagnostic tests and therapies.
What are the benefits to participating in a research study?
- Play an active role in your own health care
- Gain access to new research treatments before they are widely available
- Obtain expert medical care and medication during the trial at no cost
- Help others by contributing to research
- Education regarding your disease management
Active Clinical Trials
Study of Opsumit dosing for patients with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (information forthcoming!) (UNISUS)
For more information, please call one of our Clinical Research Nurses below:
Paula Lauto, RN, BSN 504-568-3451, email email@example.com
Connie Romaine, APRN, FNP-C 504-568-3452, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Marie Sandi, FNP-BC, 504-568-3450, email email@example.com
Like us on Facebook!