News from the Lab:
- Anna Whitehead's abstract at the American Society of Hematology was selected for the ASH Abstract Achievement Award (12/11/2022).
- Ms. Anna Whitehead's abstract has been selected by the American Society of Hematology Program Committee for presentation in an Oral Session at the 64th ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition, December 10-13, 2022, in New Orleans, Louisiana. This in-person event will be broadcast virtually, and access to the meeting's virtual platform is included with registration (10/2022).
- Ms. Anna Whitehead was awarded 2nd place for the Best GRS talk at the Proteoglycan Gordon Research Conference (07/2022)
- New publication from the Yue lab: Alpha7 Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Mediates Chronic Nicotine Inhalation-Induced Cardiopulmonary Dysfunction, accepted for publication in Clinical Science (06/2022).
- Anna Whitehead (MD/PhD student) was invited to give a plenary presentation on her work entitled “Myeloid Sulf Deletion and Immune Dysfunction in Multiple Sulfatase Deficiency” at the upcoming Proteoglycan Gordon Research Seminar in July 2022.
- Anna Whitehead (MD/PhD student) successfully completed her preliminary exam (05/2022).
- Anna Whitehead (MD/PhD student) was awarded a Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) F30 predoctoral fellowship from NHLBI (09/2021).
- Anna Whitehead (MD/PhD student) was awarded a predoctoral fellowship from the American Heart Association.
- Anna Whitehead (MD/PhD student) received the 2022 Robert Gunn Award from the American Physiological Society Cell & Molecular Physiology Section
Congratulations Dr. Yue on your ASH Abstract Achievement Award
Congratulations Anna Whitehead for being awarded “Best Trainee Presentation” at the 17th ADACE Scientific Retreat