Many of you attending LSU CME events in 2016 have received your annual email with notification of your CME credit transcript availability. To access your 2016 transcripts, follow these instructions:
- Click (or copy and paste the address to the website: https://www.medschool.lsuhsc.edu/medical_education/CME/Credits.aspx
- Under the menu on the left of the screen, click “CME Transcripts”
- If prompted, enter your LSU username and password
- If you are accessing this information from a non LSU or off-campus computer, you may be required to enter the LSUMC-Master\(your username)
- Your transcript will appear on the page under 2016 tab. The total hours attended will appear on the certificate. Hours awarded are based on the time actually spent in the CME activity and rounded to the nearest quarter hour. Physicians earn and are issued AMA/PRA Category 1™ credits, non-physicians earn participation certificates.
- View and print your certificate by clicking on “view” on the right side of the page.
- Please review your certificate for accuracy.
- Your transcript information is available to you for any LSU CME sponsored activities and will be held on this site for a minimum of 6 years.
- If you have any questions regarding this process or require further assistance, please email email@example.com