To ensure your safety and well-being, our fellowship interviews will be held remotely via the ZOOM platform. Your interview day will start off by meeting with our fellowship coordinator, Taylor Rogge, to introduce yourselves and to help with any technical issues. You will then be greeted by our Fellowship Program Director, who will guide you through an overview of the our program and the Stanley S. Scott Cancer Center at the Children's Hospital of New Orleans. This will be followed by individual meetings with several of our faculty as well as a group meeting with our current fellows who will provide a virtual tour of the hospital and clinics.
Interviews are structured to take 3-4 hours and will be offered as either morning or afternoon sessions.
How to Apply:
1. Positions are offered only through the National Resident Matching Program: NRMP
2. All applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service: ERAS
3. The following materials are required for a completed application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three or more letters of recommendation
- Official Medical School Transcript
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation
- USMLE scores
- Personal statement