School of Medicine

Pulmonary/Critical Care

How to Apply to the Program


Applicants must apply via the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS) web site.


This application may be found at:


Applicants with USMLE or COMLEX scores who have completed a Residency in Internal Medicine are eligible for consideration. 

For International Medical Graduate Applicants to be considered for an interview, they must be ECFMG-certified at the time of application and have J-1 Visa.


Additional information is available through the Section Office or from Cecilia Estep, Fellowship Coordinator,, telephone (504) 568-4634.