Continuing Medical Education
- 2020 Gravier Street, Suite 602
New Orleans, LA 70112
Tiger Bites Podcast Episode 1.11
Reflecting on Your Professional Identity Development
When is the last time you asked yourself why do I work here and what am I doing with my career? Listen in as Dr. Amy Creel breaks down the nuances of professional identity formation to help you think more clearly about finding a sense of belonging, purpose and passion in your work.
At the conclusion of this live activity, the learner should be able to:
- Describe professional identify and how it applies to medical professionals
- Identify and integrate stages of professional identity in different career stages
- Develop a strategy to improve and support your professional identify formation
Hosts: Michelle Moore, PsyD
- Developing a Physician׳s Professional Identity Through Medical Education https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjms.2016.10.012
- Becoming Doctors: Examining Student Narratives to Understand the Process of Professional Identity Formation Within a Learning Community https://doi.org/10.1177/2382120519834546
Interested in earning CME credit for this podcast? Start here:
The Louisiana State University School of Medicine New Orleans designates this live educational activity for a maximum of .5 AMA PRA Category 1 credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Louisiana State University School of Medicine New Orleans is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.